Role: Digital Marketing Executive
Reports to: Team Supervisor
Date: March 2018
In this varied role you will plan and implement new and innovative inbound marketing campaigns to maximize our clients’ website traffic, visibility and inbound leads. You will generate, implement and report on campaigns in line with the core business objectives.
Working as part of a small team you will also share responsibility for Account Management.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Full set up in analytics: visits, referrals, campaigns (CPC), goals
- Creating dashboards, segments and reports
- Reporting to contribute to the monthly Sales & Marketing reports
- Monitoring traffic, goals, bounce rates etc.
- Recommendations & improvements
- Developing and implementing keyword strategies to increase ranking, traffic and leads.
- Evaluating and altering strategies based on a comprehensive understanding of analytics.
- Building and executing link-building strategies to enhance off-page SEO.
- SEO health checks on company websites and relevant content.
- Growing social media reach through content and communication in a consistent, ‘on-brand’ voice.
- Planning, implementing and reporting on paid search campaigns.
- Optimising marketing spend on paid search.
- Tracking, tweaking and evaluating paid search strategies.
- Reporting on paid search metrics.
- Tracking Google AdWords analytics.
- Lead conversion (from new enquiry to sale).
- Project management of new and upgraded websites.
- Manage the support inbox on a rota basis.
- Customer retention and the desire to deliver excellent customer service.
Skills & Knowledge
- Digitally fluent in social media channels – especially Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Ability to think both strategically and operationally, with a logical and methodical approach to planning and problem solving.
- Self-disciplined and committed to working to tight deadlines whilst remaining calm under pressure.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a multi-functioning team.
- Highly numerate with an attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven experience in SEO, SEM and proficiency in Google Analytics.
- Proven ability to generate content – desirable.
- Project managing integrated digital marketing campaigns spanning a variety of channels – desirable
- Previous experience of working in a client facing environment (either face to face or over the telephone) desirable.
- Competent with MS Office, and Google services and applications (Gmail, Google docs, Google calendar etc.).
- The ability and willingness to travel from time to time is essential.
- A full, clean driving licence is therefore beneficial.
- Working as part of a small team, being a good team player is essential.