Previously, it was only the big brands that could get involved in the ecommerce world, but now ecommerce websites are more readily available to all sized businesses, Times have changed and we love to shop online. It’s convenient, easy and accessible so it is definitely worth looking into how an ecommerce site could benefit your business. It can seem like a daunting prospect to start up an ecommerce website, but it doesn’t have to be.
The benefits of doing business online are definitely worth the investment and time in setting up an ecommerce site. We love J2Store which has a variety of features that can be integrated into the site, making life easy when processing orders, checking inventory, communicating with clients and much more.
By having an ecommerce website, you’re able to clearly see where your customers are coming from, targeting ads and seeing which ones are most effective. Social media campaigns can bring in new leads. It is possible to see which pages are visited most frequently, allowing you to perhaps plan offers that make the most of your findings, maximising your sales.
It also allows you to populate your ecommerce site with images and content that really explains who you are and why people should buy your products. It is a more blatant way of marketing than dressing up a shop window, as it allows you to really communicate your values and product information.
Here are 5 reasons having an ecommerce website is a good move to make...
- Your shop doors will be open 24/7 which should lead to an increase in sales. People can buy from you at any time and anywhere they choose.
- Attract new customers, rather than limiting your reach locally.
- Save the money that you would use to rent a shop and use it for online advertising
- Communicate directly and simply with your customers, helping to build on relationships and encouraging repeat business.
- Track your customers through analytics in order to target them more effectively.